Join the slow fashion movement and help close the fashion circularity loop! If you're looking to sell your well-loved styles, scroll below to learn how to sell your items with Collective Will.
- Please provide images & descriptions of your styles to email@example.com.
- All styles chosen will be dropped off for in-person review.
- If your item requires further authentication, it must be left overnight.
- All accepted items will remain for sale, while the others must be picked up.
- A detailed quote will be provided for review
- You will have the option to pick up your item anytime as long as the items have not sold.
- Please note that pricing is competitive according to market average, availability, seasonality and more.
- All payments will be provided via e-transfer to the email address provided.
What type of clothing, shoes and accessories ARE accepted:
- Contemporary brands (Eg. Maje, GANNI, Acne Studios, etc.) in "great" to "like-new" condition.
- Luxury brands (Eg. Louis Vuitton, GUCCI, Prada, etc.) in "great" to "like-new" condition.
- Luxury brands do not necessarily need to have authenticity cards as some are purchased resale. If you have authenticity cards or receipts, please do provide them.
- All luxury styles will be authenticated.
What type of clothing, shoes and accessories ARE NOT accepted:
- No fast fashion brands (Eg. ZARA, Aritiza, TOPSHOP, etc.)
- Items with stains, tears, holes or excessive wear.
- Fake/inauthentic luxury brands.
Fill out the form below to inquire about consigning your styles